Cider & Candlelight!
KICK OFF YOUR WINTERFEST WEEKEND WITH CIDER & LIGHTS AT STAFFORD'S DECEMBER ARTS ON MAIN!
- Stroll our historic Main Street and enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations courtesty of our dedicated and hard-working STAFFORD GARDEN CLUB!
- Stop by WINDOWBOX and visit with textile artist Maria Carroll, from Chipping with Charm, and check out her bags, Christmas stockings, and "Glamor Tool Belts!" And, while you're there, sya hello to Stafford's own perrennial green-thumb Charlie Guinipero and his fresh boxwood Christmas topiaries & wreaths for sale!
- Visit downtown's the shops as they offer a warm welcome and a hot cup of cider as local shops compete (informally) for bragging rights to the BEST CIDER downtown!
- Browse local vendor crafts at our first pop-up Arts on Main HOLIDAY MARKET hosted by American Sleeve Bearing at their 64 Main Street event space!
- Stop in and take a tour of the soon-to-open STAFFORD CIDERY! They're proud of thier progress and eager to share! There willl be Stafford Cidery and 'Crazy Cock' glasses and shirts for sale! And, in keeping with Cider Night, enjoy some free samples (over 21 only.)
- Be sure to check out the all-new annual "Naughty or Nice" gallery show at MIDDLE GROUND CAFE, AND take a look at Stafford's NEW BAKERY!